Warehouse/dispatch employee (m / f / d)
We are looking for
Warehouse/dispatch employee (m/f/o)
(m / f / d). We offer varied tasks and numerous offers for personal and professional development. We enable flexible working hours for a good work-life balance. Because it provides the basis for creativity and passion – and thus for our mutual success.
- Receipt of goods and storage of the goods
- General picking and storage activities
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Preparing and packaging our products for shipment
- Work experience or training in warehousing and shipping
- Successfully completed training as a warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d) or as a warehouse clerk (m/f/d) desirable. Lateral entry possible.
- Experience driving forklift trucks
- Reliability and motivation are just as important to us as a strong team spirit and a customer-oriented attitude
- Permanent full-time employment (40 hours per week, early and late shift)
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a successful family business
- Extensive training with mentor
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Appropriate remuneration with numerous additional benefits
Type of employment
for your application
If you have any questions on the subject of “Jobs for experienced professionals”, please do not hesitate to contact our HR manager Franziska Böhme.