Wholesale and foreign trade management clerk (m/f/o)
Training as a Wholesale and Foreign Trade Management Clerk (m/f/o)
Big numbers don’t scare you and you enjoy negotiating?
As a clerk in wholesale and foreign trade management, you are the most important link to our suppliers. You purchase goods and raw materials in large quantities for our production, which we process and sell to our customers as ready-made products. Your tasks will also include conducting regular market analyses and deriving recommendations for our product range.
- Obtaining and comparing offers from manufacturers
- Conducting sales negotiations
- Processing purchases and sales
- Conducting market analyses and making recommendations for product ranges
- Supporting customers, monitoring delivery dates
- Complaint and invoice processing
- Receipt of goods and management of warehousing
- Organisational talent
- Enjoy dealing with large numbers
- Persuasiveness and enjoy direct communication with customers and suppliers
- Step 1: Business management specialist (m/f/o) (IHK)
- Step 2: Business economist (m/f/o) (IHK)
- Permanent position in the company: Operational area adapted to your wishes and skills, e.g. purchasing, sales
Fact check: Wholesale and
foreign trade management clerk
for your application
If you have any questions about internships and training at SHZ, please contact our training officer Marcus Fabich.