Warehouse specialist (m/f/o)
Training as a
warehouse specialist (m/f/o)
You are flexible, enjoy organising and don’t mind working hard now and again?
Then a training as a warehouse specialist is just the thing for you. Your tasks include checking incoming goods, performing inventory checks – but also picking and packing our products. We are open to new ideas and look forward to you contributing your own thought to further optimise our logistics.
- Receipt of goods and inspection of the goods according to the delivery documents
- Internal transport of goods
- Picking and packing products
- Outgoing goods, planning tours
- Evaluating key figures
- Optimising logistical processes
- Carrying out stock checks and inventories
- Organisational talent
- Good physical shape
- Enjoy communicating with various business units and shipping service providers
- Training as a warehouse logistics specialist (3. year of training)
- Forklift license from the age of 18 – this way you can help us load and unload lorries
(qualified lower secondary school leaving certificate)
Radeberg or Hoyerswerda
for your application
If you have any questions about internships and training at SHZ, please contact our training officer Marcus Fabich.