Technical assembler (m/f/o)
a Technical Assembler (m/f/o)
You are not only creative, but also talented in crafts?
And you’re also very good with technical gear and drawings? Then a vocational training as a technical assembler is just the thing for you. You will learn to manufacture lashing straps and lifting straps from various plastics and using scale drawings. In doing so, you will apply various process techniques: Cutting, sewing, gluing or even welding. Mounting accessories, such as various fittings, to our products also plays an important role.
- Cutting of various textile materials: manually or with the help of cutting devices
- Surface joining by sewing, gluing and welding
- Finishing of the textiles: Marking, application of advertising signage and accessories
- Quality control: Check products for defects, repair defects
- Maintenance and servicing of tools and machines
- Interest in working with textiles
- Mechanical and technical understanding
- Motor skills
- Further development and opportunities for advancement in the company as a trainer and foreman
(qualified lower secondary school leaving certificate)
for your application
If you have any questions about internships and training at SHZ, please contact our training officer Marcus Fabich.